Cars and movies go together like me and Jessica Chastain, it just works.
This week’s movie quiz is all about cars in movies and some TV series, from simple ones to gravity-defying flying cars. No cheating, do your best and see how you get on.
On your marks, Get set, RIDE!
Part 1 – Name the movie, or movies, where you would find the following cars?
- Ecto 1
- The Mirthmobile
- The General Lee
- The Gigahorse
Part 2 – What was the exact model of car?
- Elanor from Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)
- Cameron’s dad’s car from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
- Bumblebee from the original Transformers (2007) after the facelift
- Christine (1983)
- KITT from the original TV series of Knight Rider
Part 3 – What movie is this car from? They might not be THE car from the movie, but the same make and style.
- Half a point for knowing one of the movies, a full point if you can name all 8.
Part 4 – You either know it or you don’t
- What movie holds the record for the most amount of cars wrecked?
- What colour was Harrison Ford’s Car in American Graffiti (1973)?
- What was the make and model of the car James Bond was able to turn into a submarine and which movie was it?
- What were the colours of the three main Minis in the original Italian Job (1969)?
- You can be 100 either way, but how many cars have been wrecked, in real life or with CG, in the Fast & Furious franchise, including F9?
- Wayne’s World
- The Dukes of Hazzard
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Batman Begins
- 1967 Shelby GT500
- 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California
- 2007 Chevrolet Camaro Replica
- Plymouth Fury
- 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
- Bullitt (1968)
- Fast & Furious (2009)
- Smokey and the Bandit (1977)
- Death Race 2000 (1975)
- Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Tomorrow Never Dies (1997), Casino Royale (2006), Skyfall (2012), Spectre (2015) and No Time To Die (2021)
- Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon (2011) with a total of 532 cars.
- According to Bob Falfa: “Sort of a cross between piss yella’ and puke green, ain’t it?”
- 1977 Lotus Esprit from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- Red, white and blue.
- According to reports, 1500 cars in total.
So how did you do? Are you a Pussy Wagon or a Herbie?
Check back every day for new content at Last Movie Outpost
Source : https://www.lastmovieoutpost.com/the-lmo-movie-quiz-cars/